Welcome to this latest video on how to prepare best Keto Zucchini Pizza Casserole. This Low-Carb Zucchini Pizza Casserole is full of nutrients that will satisfy your craving for a savory classic! If you are a pizza lover, I am pretty sure that you would love this Cheesy Zucchini Pizza Casserole . Let's check the recipe out!
Hope you would love the video, like and share it. Let me know if you want to ask something about Keto Diet plan on the comment section. And please subscribe to our channel. It means a lot to us.
Ketogenic low carb per serving
- Net carbs: 8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Fat: 57 g
- Protein: 34 g
- kcal: 690
- medium zucchini, shredded
- cream cheese
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ground fresh sausage
- 6 oz. bacon, chopped
- large yellow onion, finely diced
- unsweetened marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the shredded zucchini on a towel, and squeeze the excess moisture out.
- Combine zucchini, eggs, cream cheese, parmesan, and half the mozzarella in bowl. Pour into greased 9x13 (23x33 cm) casserole pan or casserole dish lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While zucchini mixture bakes, cook sausage and bacon with onion in a frying pan until meat is browned.
- Spread the marinara sauce over the cooked zucchini crust, then distribute evenly the sausage and bacon mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Return to oven and bake another 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is browned and bubbly.